What We Offer
Valuable Training and Support:
During your three-week training course in Fort Collins, Colorado, you’ll learn what you need to know to successfully run a Silver Mine Subs® franchised location.
We start with the basics – however, that is just the beginning. You’ll also learn to:
- Choose a location
- Hire and Train Staff
- Schedule Staff
- Order Food and Supplies
- Provide “Legendary” customer service
- Keep your location clean and neat
- Follow protocols for inventory and audits
- And, of course, make a return on your investment!
Marketing and Advertising Support:
Silver Mine Subs® assists with your marketing and advertising needs. We will provide your location with local store marketing programs, product promotion programs and the right media plan and support materials necessary to make your franchised restaurant location a success.
Ongoing Training Support:
- You will be assigned a franchise business consultant who will work with you throughout your term as a Silver Mine Subs® franchisee.
- Informational communication & Newsletters are always a source of educational and motivational content.
- Annual franchisee convention (when applicable)
- Focused field visitations, utilizing our proprietary POS technology. You will always know where you stand operationally.