Protecting your privacy is important to Silver Mine Subs Franchise Inc. and its affiliates (“Silver Mine Subs”). This Policy explains how Silver Mine Subs, uses and discloses the personal information you may provide to Silver Mine Subs while using Silver Mine Subs’ website and the services provided through the website (collectively the “Website”).
1. By using the Website or by submitting information to Silver Mine Subs through or in connection with the Website, you signify your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Information Automatically Collected Through The Website
2. Non-Personal Information – The Website automatically collects certain non-personal information regarding Website users, such as the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Website, the operating system you are using, the device you are using, and the Website pages read and images viewed. This non-personal information is used for the Website and system administration purposes and to improve the Website. Non-personal information may be disclosed to other persons and permanently retained for future use.
3. Cookies – The Website uses “cookies”, a technology that installs a small amount of information on a Website user’s computer to permit the Website to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance your convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Website (so you do not have to enter information every time), offer personalized web page content and information for your use, and otherwise facilitate your Website experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the Website.
Personal Information You Specifically Provide
4. Your Personal Information – During your use of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, birth date, occupation, present employer, and other information) in order to participate in sweepstakes or contests, submit suggestions or comments, request information regarding becoming a franchisee, or other online interactive activities. You can choose not to provide certain requested personal information, but then you may not be able to use certain services provided by Silver Mine Subs or access or use certain features of the Website.
5. Use of Your Personal Information – Silver Mine Subs uses your personal information for the following purposes and as otherwise permitted by applicable law: (a) to help us understand better visitors’ use of the Website; (b) to fulfill prizes; (c) to respond to specific requests from you; (d) to contact and correspond with you regarding your visits to Silver Mine Subs restaurants; (e) to contact and correspond with you regarding promotions offered by Silver Mine Subs, its franchisees, and its suppliers and contractors; (f) to evaluate your suitability as a prospective franchisee; and (g) to protect the security of the Website when necessary. Silver Mine Subs may also develop a confidential profile of you, which will be used to provide services to you, to facilitate your use of the Website, and to keep a record of all communications with you.
6. Emails and Communication from Silver Mine Subs – From time to time, Silver Mine Subs may send to you email or other communications containing information about Silver Mine Subs, current promotions or specials, the Website and other matters Silver Mine Subs believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Silver Mine Subs to stop sending you email, newsletters and other information by sending your request to Silver Mine Subs’ Corporate Officer at one of the addresses noted below. Also, each email Silver Mine Subs sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited communications.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Information – Silver Mine Subs may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances and as otherwise permitted by applicable law:
(a) Disclosure to Authorizing Persons – If you use the Website on behalf of another person or organization (such as your employer), Silver Mine Subs may provide your personal information to that authorizing person or organization. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to the person or organization on whose behalf you use the Website, you may not use the Website.
(b) Disclosure to Affiliates, Agents and Suppliers – Silver Mine Subs may provide your personal information to its affiliates, agents, suppliers and service providers in order to provide services to you. Silver Mine Subs requires its affiliates, agents, suppliers, and service providers to agree to use your personal information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If at any time you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to certain or any other persons, please send your request to Silver Mine Subs’ Corporate Officer at one of the addresses noted below; however, this may affect your ability to use the Website or receive services from Silver Mine Subs.
(c) Disclosure in Business Transfers – Silver Mine Subs may be involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its businesses. As part of that sale or transfer, Silver Mine Subs may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organization, but will require the acquiring organization to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If at any time you do not wish Silver Mine Subs to disclose your personal information as part of the sale or transfer of some or all of its business, please send your request to Silver Mine Subs’ Corporate Officer at one of the addresses noted below.
(d) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure – Silver Mine Subs may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where Silver Mine Subs or its legal counsel (who may also access the information) has reasonable grounds to believe: (i) the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity; (ii) to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person, or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information; or (iii) to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information. Silver Mine Subs has no control over, or liability for, those persons’ use and disclosure of your personal information, and that use and disclosure is not subject to this Policy.
8. Ensuring Accuracy of Your Information – Silver Mine Subs will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is accurate and complete. Subject to certain exceptions and limitations prescribed by applicable law, you may request corrections to your personal information in order to ensure its accuracy and completeness. Requests for corrections to your personal information should be sent to Silver Mine Subs’ Corporate Officer at one of the addresses noted below. If the personal information is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete, we will correct the information as required. You can help Silver Mine Subs maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying Silver Mine Subs of any changes to your personal information
9. Depersonalized Information – Silver Mine Subs may use personal information to create non-personal information regarding the use of the Website and related services. Silver Mine Subs may then disclose that non-personal information to other persons and permanently retain that non-personal information for future use.
10. Securing Your Information – Silver Mine Subs employs reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in its possession or under its control in order to protect that information from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal or similar risks. Only those persons who need to have access to your personal information in order to carry out their duties with respect to the uses set out above will have access to your personal information. Nevertheless, security risks cannot be eliminated, and Silver Mine Subs cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be used or disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
11. Personal Information of Children – Silver Mine Subs does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the legal age of consent. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information on a child under the legal age of consent, we will delete that information from our systems. If you are under the legal age of consent, do not submit or post any information on the Website.
12. Other Websites or Devices – The Website may contain links to other websites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website. Silver Mine Subs has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other websites for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. Silver Mine Subs may also, from time to time, employ or use third party devices within our restaurants to capture your personal information for use in SMS text messaging, Loyalty Programs, or other promotional opportunities. We ask these third parties to abide by our Privacy Policies and to use the information for only the intended purposes; however we do not have direct control nor liability over how your personal information may be disseminated by these third parties.
13. Online Ordering – Silver Mine Subs uses ONOSYS software, a third party, to provide Online Ordering for our customers.
The following information pertains to orders placed through www.ordersilverminesubs.com
For orders placed through www.ordersilverminesubs.com: Estimated delivery times are approximate and may vary based on order volume and weather conditions. The estimated lead time for delivery orders is established at the local store level and may vary based on location. For the most accurate estimate of delivery time for your order, please refer to the Order Details page when beginning your online order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your meal, you should immediately contact the Silver Mine Subs location from which it was purchased to discuss a refund, credit, or replacement.
Silver Mine Subs does not collect, store, or transmit any Credit Card information from online orders. The www.ordersilverminesubs.com url is hosted and maintained by ONOSYS Online Ordering. For further information about site security for www.ordersilverminesubs.com please refer to www.onosys.com
14. Policy Changes – To accommodate modifications to Silver Mine Subs technology and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in Silver Mine Subs’ discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. Silver Mine Subs’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. New versions of the Policy will be posted on the Website. Your continued dealings with Silver Mine Subs or your use of the Website subsequent to any changes to this Policy will signify your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the changed Policy. Accordingly, when you use the Website, you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version. You should also bookmark this page and periodically review this Policy to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version.
Former Users – If you stop using the Website or your permission to use the Website is terminated, Silver Mine Subs may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want Silver Mine Subs to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information, please send your request to Silver Mine Subs’ Corporate Officer at one of the addresses noted below.
14. Contacting The Company’s Corporate Officer
Silver Mine Subs’ Corporate Officer may be contacted by mail or email at:
Silver Mine Subs Franchise Inc.
700 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80206
Attention: Corporate Officer